Commitment from the Ground Up
It’s not just a building to our clients, and it’s not just a job for us. We are credited with having people throughout our organization who take an extra interest and behave with great professionalism. This translates to a tangible benefit at many points during the construction process.
Calls are answered. Answers are obtained. Deadlines are met. Proactive actions head off problems. It’s about employees at every level taking ownership. “From the ground up” means the commitment is demonstrated by every level of employees, at every stage of construction.
Statement of Values
- Treat everyone with respect and dignity.
- Always be available.
- Deliver what you promise; never make a promise you can’t deliver.
- Always be on time.
- Never cut corners.
- Never speak badly of others.
- Never do anything that would in any way diminish the trust the people have in you and the company.
- Treat the stakeholder’s money as if it were your own.
- Respond promptly to any inquiries and issues.
- Never compromise safety.
- If you make a mistake, acknowledge it right away and bring a solution.
- Make your expectations clear and unambiguous.
- Be fair. Be firm.
Click here to read a portion of CSM Group’s Brand Contract.